Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Request for Feedback on Filters Public Beta

Employee

We have recently released filters public beta to many more lists in Preview throughout the Adobe Workfront application. We would like to ask for your continued thoughts and ideas on the new filters experiences in lists. Please submit feedback via the survey in the new experience by clicking on the  Feedback button. We look forward to hearing your feedback. Thank you.

Note - We are still working to resolve the issue some customers may experience with curated filters lists not appearing correctly. We know this is important to fix before it is released to GA. Stay tuned as we post more updates in the next release.

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 5.26.19 PM.png

3 Replies

Community Advisor

One issue that I often have is that the filter panel is a bit slow to fully load and I wind up clicking something I didn't want to...

On a list of issues within a project, I have 2 filters favorited: Open and Complete. I tend to keep it set to Open, but on the occasion that I want to see Complete issues, it seems it might be the headings that load slow (Favorited, Saved, System Defaults). I go to click on "Open" to de-select it, and my favorite filters have disappeared - because as I was clicking, the headings finally loaded and I inadvertently clicked "Favorited" and collapsed that heading. Then I have to click again to re-open that heading, see that Open and Complete are now down a bit from where I was clicking and click Open to de-select it and finally click Complete to see the issues I came in to see.

It's quite frustrating to have so many extra clicks

Level 7

I posted an idea here: Categorization for Beta filters (new functionality... - Adobe Experience League Community - 552275

Plus, Can we make 'Stack Filter' feature default? (without enable disable option)