Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Reports Not Viewed in the Past Year

Community Advisor
In our user group meeting last week, I promised @Marisa Smarsh my report of reports that have not been used in the past year... Report type: Report Filters: Report: Lasts Viewed Date = Less then Equal = $$TODAY-1y Report: Entered By ID = Is Not Blank Note: there are a bunch of system-created reports, they don't have an "Entered by ID" and you can't delete them, so even if no one actually uses them, you're stuck with them. That's why I use the "entered by ID is not blank" I don't need them coming up in my report if I can't delete them. View Columns that I use: Report Name Type Description Last Viewed Date Entered by: Name Last 10 Viewers Views Last Year Dashboards Shared With Scheduled Report: Recipients Grouped by: Entered by: Name With this grouping, I can export the report and easily send it off to whoever created each report and ask if they still need it.
1 Reply

Level 2
Thank you so much! Thank you, Marisa Smarsh Project Manager, Marketing & Communications UPMC Health Plan | U.S. Steel Tower, 25th Floor | 600 Grant Street | Pittsburgh, PA 15219 T 412-667-7826 | smarshml@upmc.edu | "http://www.upmchealthplan.com/"> www.upmchealthplan.com Please note that all Internal Marketing Ops & PM support requests will now be handled via Workfront. If you require Ops and/or PM assistance, please submit your request "https://upmchp.my.workfront.com/requests?activeTab=tab-new-helpRequest&projectID=591b56080036b57c044f5f7081bc7837&path=595267a7000be2a9b114aa7cba89c80e"> here . This email may contain confidential information of the sending organization. Any unauthorized or improper disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this email and attached document(s) is prohibited. The information contained in this email and attached document(s) is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the original email and attached document(s).