Expand my Community achievements bar.

Reporting on where and if custom forms are attached

Level 6

I'd like to audit our custom forms and deactivate those no longer in use. What is the best way to report on where and if custom forms are currently attached to their corresponding object? (to answer the question 'are any projects using this form and if so which?' for example)

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee

Hi Catherine,

You would want to create a Project report to show this information. Here are the report details I would include:

Grouping: Category > Name

Columns (View): Project Name, Project Owner, Project % Complete, Project Category Name

This should display how many projects have been created in the system, grouped by their Custom Form. This can be useful to determine projects with no custom forms or forms with low usage that could potentially be deleted or archived.

Note: Projects can have multiple custom forms attached. Groupings will be based on the "First" custom form attached.

Good luck! If you have any questions as you create your report, please don't hesitate to contact Support!

Best,

Hannah