Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Reporting on Queue Topics

Level 5

We have Request Type called "Reprints", and under that we have queue topics for "Reprint 1" and "Reprint 2". The idea is that we re-up a lot of pieces each year and add updated compliance information such as codes/dates and then republish. 1s are simple, 2 have a higher degree of customization and require additional oversight and tasks.

The marketing team isn't great about rolling these into Portfolio or Programs (we're working on it, trust me), but in the meantime I can't for the life of me figure how to generate a report that tells me how many Reprint 1s and 2s were requested in the past calendar year. I can get a nice Queue Topic report, but it only gives me the static output on the total number of queue topics we have.

Any insights would be fabulous!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Ryan,

I'd suggest you try creating Issue report, filtered to the two Reprint Queue Topics you're interested in, and filtered (and/or prompted, and/or grouped) by Issue Create Date Year, which should then give you the totals (and you could even chart, should you wish to do so).

Regards,

Doug