Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Reporting on Proof Versions

Level 4
Hello, I am looking for some assistance for a reporting query I currently have for recording the number of versions of a specific proof in Proofing/Workfront. I have set up a Proof Approval report and used a column for Version which falls under the Document Version menu, this pulls though data but on all projects the number = 1. When I spot check particular projects, under the Documents section (they use a folder called Proofs) I can see multiple versions of the file so not sure what I am missing to be able to utilise this information. Any help gratefully received. Many thanks Vikki Vikki Gibbs WF System Admin RRD
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 8
Are your users selecting the previous version of the file and under the 'more' button, specifically choosing to upload a new version?. If they are just uploading V1, V2, V3 as separate documents they will all have only one version. Barry Buchanan Work Management Australia