Expand my Community achievements bar.

Reporting active projects for year over year comparison

Level 2
Hi there, Is there a way to report how many active projects there were on any given day or month in order to compare year over year how many active projects we currently have vs. the year prior? Background: Last year we had roughly 75 projects active in the queue at any given time and now we have roughly 150 active projects in the queue at any given time. I would like to pull a report that reflects that. Thank you, Andrilita Rodriguez Mattress Firm, Inc.
2 Replies

Level 10
really the best bet would be to report on the project's entry date. At least it would give you the number of projects created at on any given day which you could aggregate to week, month, or year and YOY. -skye

Level 2
Hi Skye, Thank you for the suggestion. I have a similar report for new requests/projects that come, but it doesn't fully combine the projects that are already active at a given time to show the real full volume in the queue on any given day since each project can have a drastically different duration and may be in the queue for longer than others. Andrilita Rodriguez Mattress Firm, Inc.