Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Reporting on Project Condition Update in the New Commenting Experience

Level 2

I was browsing through available documentation for reporting on the Project Condition Update and was looking forward to leveraging it with my teams. 

After doing some testing, it looks like this functionality has been rendered pretty much inoperable with the introduction of the New Commenting Experience. Does anyone have a substitute to accomplish a similar thing?
I'm most interested in reporting on the last comment left by the project owner on the project. The inclusion of the project condition would be nice but not required.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This is still working in my instance - can you elaborate on what isn't working for you? 

To get the most recent update you want to make sure you use the Last Condition Note: Note Text Column.

KellieGardner_0-1703095304869.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

Correction– it looks like I was mistaken. 
The Project Condition Note actually seems to be working– but there is a noticeable delay in the reporting reflecting edits.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This is still working in my instance - can you elaborate on what isn't working for you? 

To get the most recent update you want to make sure you use the Last Condition Note: Note Text Column.

KellieGardner_0-1703095304869.png

Level 2

I think I just spoke too soon. In my testing, the results were not reflecting on my report (even after a few refreshes). After going back to the report ~20 minutes later– it started to populate as expected.