Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Reporting on OneDrive document links

Level 2

In our instance, we have enabled the feature that allows users to share documents from Microsoft OneDrive. This creates a link to the file in OneDrive, but it does not grant any additional access to the file, so not all users who will need to view it are necessarily able to. I would like to remove this option, to avoid the follow-up with requestors to get a non-cloud version that anyone can access. However, there are existing projects with cloud documents that have not been replaced with non-cloud versions, and I do not want to remove access to all such documents. 

Is there a way to report on links to OneDrive documents on a project/issue, so I can locate them all and replace them before disabling this feature? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Keegan,

I'd recommend having a play with the Current Version>>External Integration Type attribute in a document report. Doing some quick testing in my instance, it shows where the document is hosted (Workfront/SharePoint etc.)  This might give you what you need.

Best Regards,

Rich. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Keegan,

I'd recommend having a play with the Current Version>>External Integration Type attribute in a document report. Doing some quick testing in my instance, it shows where the document is hosted (Workfront/SharePoint etc.)  This might give you what you need.

Best Regards,

Rich.