Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Reporting help: Journal Entry Report giving duplicate results

Level 5

I am creating my first journal entry report to be able to report on the delta between an issue entry date and the date the issue is converted into a project and thus assigned a project owner. My results are coming back as four duplicates for each issue/resolving project record. My hunch is that it's because when the manager converts the issue to a project, there are four individuals/teams who get access to the project based on our settings: the project owner, requester and two teams get manage access (from specific template settings). I have a Filter for Journal Entry > Change Type = Add. Is there another filter for Field Name or something else that can filter results to just when the project owner is assigned? I tried Journal Entry > Field Name but that field is blank in the View, thus there doesn't seem to be any data behind it for this scenario.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies