Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Report to determine percentage of projects completed

Level 1
Hi All - I'll looking to do a report to generate a completion on time percentage based on requested target date versus actually completion date. Not sure where to start and would love some help. Thanks! Sean Vulcan The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2
Hi Sean, The way I've got this to work previously is to have a project custom form on each project which contains a calculated field. The expression I have used in my field is: IF(ROUND(DATEDIFF(Planned Completion Date, Actual Completion Date),1)>1,"On Time","Late") Make sure you tick 'update previous calculations' You can then include this field in your project report as a new column and that will display if the project was late or on time. You can then group by this field and add a pie chart and show the results as a percentage: Max Nyirenda HomeServe