Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report showing 'My Overdue Tasks'

Level 6
I've created a report to send out to all our users that shows them all tasks they're assigned to that haven't been marked as complete and the planned completion date was less than today. My issue is with the tasks that are assigned to multiple users - one of the assignees may have clicked on 'Done with my part' but the task is still on their overdue list. I cannot figure out how to filter that out. Help please :)
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
I generate an overdue task, due today, due tomorrow list for PMs and users for a quick look through on what's on their plates. I do this as a task report and if you add "Assignments and Status" as a column, the user may still see an overdue task on their list that have been Done in part by another assignee to the same task at the same time, see their own status regarding the job. They can ignore the task if they can see that it's already done on their status.

Former Community Member
Maybe you already figured this out but we have a similar report. It is an Assignment report and we filter by "Assignment Status >> Not Equal >> Done". We also filter the same report on "Task Status >> Not Equal >> Complete" in case the PM marked the task as complete before the resource marked it as Done.