Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Report on task approval decision

Level 3

Is there a way to report on a task approval decision

ie the task was approved or rejected

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hey Dan,

I was just helping someone with this yesterday. I found a way to do this through a journal entry report.0694X00000DVSTnQAP.jpgHowever - I did find that you are unable to group by the status:

0694X00000DVSaPQAX.png

Hope that helps get you started!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hey Dan,

I was just helping someone with this yesterday. I found a way to do this through a journal entry report.0694X00000DVSTnQAP.jpgHowever - I did find that you are unable to group by the status:

0694X00000DVSaPQAX.png

Hope that helps get you started!

Level 3

Hi Sarah, Many thanks for your help on this it provided what i needed. It didn't matter about grouping by status as i just wanted to see rejected. so this worked perfect

Thanks again Dan

Level 3

Hi Sarah Can i ask, where didi you get the second screen grab from that shows you the value and details about it ie not group-able. Thats really useful, is it a document that details other ones also

Cheers Dan

Level 7

Hey Dan,

That is from the Workfront API - it is super helpful in creating reports, especially when you get deep into text mode 😁

https://one.workfront.com/s/api-explorer

Glad the report worked!