Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Report on task approval decision

Level 3

Is there a way to report on a task approval decision

ie the task was approved or rejected

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hey Dan,

I was just helping someone with this yesterday. I found a way to do this through a journal entry report.0694X00000DVSTnQAP.jpgHowever - I did find that you are unable to group by the status:

0694X00000DVSaPQAX.png

Hope that helps get you started!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hey Dan,

I was just helping someone with this yesterday. I found a way to do this through a journal entry report.0694X00000DVSTnQAP.jpgHowever - I did find that you are unable to group by the status:

0694X00000DVSaPQAX.png

Hope that helps get you started!

Level 3

Hi Sarah, Many thanks for your help on this it provided what i needed. It didn't matter about grouping by status as i just wanted to see rejected. so this worked perfect

Thanks again Dan

Level 3

Hi Sarah Can i ask, where didi you get the second screen grab from that shows you the value and details about it ie not group-able. Thats really useful, is it a document that details other ones also

Cheers Dan

Level 7

Hey Dan,

That is from the Workfront API - it is super helpful in creating reports, especially when you get deep into text mode 😁

https://one.workfront.com/s/api-explorer

Glad the report worked!