Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report on Changed Assignments for Tasks/Issues

Level 3
There is a fellow Workfront admin at my company that wants to report on assignments that have changed. In her words: Is there some kind of audit report that can be run on Workfront to see when task assignments were changed and/or who marked the tasks complete? I’m trying to figure out how many projects we’ve changed assignments on because someone wasn’t able to complete their work. Has anyone run any reports like this before? I've tried a lot of searching on the Help site and doing reports based on Notes, but haven't come up with anything.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5
Assignment reports can show changes to assignments. We On Wed, Sep 7, 2016, 2:55 PM Angela Simon < reportingforum@communitylists.workfront.com> wrote: > There is a fellow Workfront admin at my company that wants to report on > assignments that have changed. In her words: > > *Is there some kind of audit report that can be run on Workfront to see > when task assignments were changed and/or who marked the tasks complete? > I’m trying to figure out how many projects we’ve changed assignments on > because someone wasn’t able to complete their work.* > > Has anyone run any reports like this before? I've tried a lot of searching > on the Help site and doing reports based on Notes, but haven't come up with > anything. > > > > -----End Original Message----- >

Level 3
Anything specific to put in filters or views? I did run an Assignments report (and narrowed results down to the person's portfolio) and just got a bunch of names - nothing indicating the change in assignment.