Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Report on Assignment by Role

Level 10
Hi I'm trying to make a report for all the Active Tasks that are assigned to a copywriter. Some tasks aren't yet assigned and others are. I want to limit it to two portfolios. For some reason, this isn't working. It's a Task Report Task-Assigned to Role ID Equals Copywriter Task-Percent Complete is Less Than 100% Task-Project Portfolio ID Equals Direct Mail Portfolio, Email Portfolio I am getting only some of the tasks and I cant' figure out the consistency of what I'm not getting in the report, only that I know it's not nearly complete. What seems to be the most missing are assigned tasks to some copywriters simply aren't showing up. Jill Ackerman
2 Replies

Level 2
HI Jill, Have you tried the "Assignment Users>>Role ID" or the "Assignment Roles>>ID" filters? it is plural and would find those tasks where the role or user assigned is not the primary assignment. If you have more than one role or user assigned to a task this might work better. Regards, Steve Steven Hirsch Creative Acceleration

Level 10
Well that is a new learning for me, thanks. It works but then I had to do two OR statements to catch the unassigned tasks for those roles, but I think it's working.