Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report on Assignment by Role

Level 10
Hi I'm trying to make a report for all the Active Tasks that are assigned to a copywriter. Some tasks aren't yet assigned and others are. I want to limit it to two portfolios. For some reason, this isn't working. It's a Task Report Task-Assigned to Role ID Equals Copywriter Task-Percent Complete is Less Than 100% Task-Project Portfolio ID Equals Direct Mail Portfolio, Email Portfolio I am getting only some of the tasks and I cant' figure out the consistency of what I'm not getting in the report, only that I know it's not nearly complete. What seems to be the most missing are assigned tasks to some copywriters simply aren't showing up. Jill Ackerman
2 Replies

Level 2
HI Jill, Have you tried the "Assignment Users>>Role ID" or the "Assignment Roles>>ID" filters? it is plural and would find those tasks where the role or user assigned is not the primary assignment. If you have more than one role or user assigned to a task this might work better. Regards, Steve Steven Hirsch Creative Acceleration

Level 10
Well that is a new learning for me, thanks. It works but then I had to do two OR statements to catch the unassigned tasks for those roles, but I think it's working.