Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Report not offering project status of Rush

Level 2

We have a report that we use for our account execs that show when they have a pending proof awaiting their decision. The report, which was created for me by an external consulting group has a filter of Project >> Status Equates With >> Equal >> Current. I've just discovered that none of the projects in a status of Rush (which there are several, as you can imagine) are not populating because it's not included in the current filter. When I tried to edit the filter by typing Rush or trying to choose Rush from the dropdown, Rush is not listed. If it is available to use on projects as a status, why is not available in this filtering choice?

5 Replies

Community Advisor

HI Carrie -

The filter that is being used isn't for the specifically named statuses but rather what they are equal to on the backend. I would double check in your settings what the status "rush" equates with.

KellieGardner_0-1694187963931.png

You could always update the filter to be status equals and indicate all of the individual statuses you want to show on the report instead of the equates with. Equates with makes it easier to capture a bulk of statuses so often times it's used if there are multiple statuses that could mean current, complete, etc. 

Community Advisor

Status and "Status Equates With" are not the same. Using the following, can you take a look at your Rush status and let us know what it equates to?

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/administration-and-setup/customize/statuses-...

Level 2

Looks like RUSH equates with Current and it states Locked - does this help? This would tell me that if the filter is set to equates with Current then rush should be included in that. I wonder if I might have another issue that is causing them not to hit the report.

Community Advisor

could be! Maybe create another report and only have "project status equates with = current" and then see if any of your rush projects are brought in. If they are, then one of your other filters is a problem.

If they aren't, take one of the projects that is showing up and change that to rush to see if it still shows up

Community Advisor

I would check the other report filters to see if something else is causing it to fall off the report.