Expand my Community achievements bar.

Rejected Issues Show Under Complete

Level 4
Recently, we have noticed issues that have been rejected are staying under the Complete tab under Requests. This is causing confusion and for the items to not be looked at. The actual issue stays In Progress, but it's location moves to Complete. We would like it to stay under Open. I'm wondering if anyone has noticed this and feel this is an issue? Or if they have a workaround? Michelle Jackson Colony Brands, Inc.
2 Replies

Level 4
Michelle, You need to adjust what "Rejected" means in Set Up. Go to Statuses and click on Issue. Review what Rejected equates with. If not in progress, change to in progress. The scenario you are describing is that rejected equates with Complete or Done. Dr. Rochelle L. Webb, CSM Sr. Project Manager, Project Management Office MHMR Tarrant County Ft. Worth, Texas 817-569-4146

Level 4
Thanks Rochelle. I confirmed that the statuses are set correctly but the open issues that had been closed > rejected > back to new or in progress are still showing in the Complete tab of Requests. Since I couldn't find any other areas in Setup that may help with this, I'm submitting a ticket this morning. Thanks for the advice! Michelle Jackson Colony Brands, Inc.