Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Quicker way to run report to see how many tasks are created?

Level 3
Hello Community! I know I could just run a report for a task and then scroll to the bottom to see how many times the task populates but is there like a widget or easier way to run this? One of our Director wants to run reports on how many times a specific task has come up on a project and I don't want him to have to keep scrolling down the report to look-up the number of rows. Let me know if you guys have an idea? Also thanks to everyone for always helping me! I feel like I get more help through this Global Community than to submit a ticket and work through a WF agent. I know they might be real busy! Thank you again! MarisolCamposCreative
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
have you considered setting up the report to show the summary tab by default instead of the details tab? -skye

Level 7
Hi Marisol, I would suggest a task report, grouped by project. You can then filter to Task Name - Contains - and the name, or keywords of the task(s) you're looking for. As a side note, I'm a bit concerned that you haven't had the best experience with Support.. if you would like to message me directly, I'd be happy to offer some advice, or take feedback. We strive to ensure that our customers are well taken care of, and I'd like to ensure you have a wonderful experience with Workfront Support. Thank you and Happy Friday! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 8
A pie chart would work well for that. You can group by a high level object so all tasks fall under the same thing, like Portfolio, Company, or Group Adina Pierce