Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Question: In Workfront, how do I make an adjustment to a timesheet that is older than 2 weeks?

Level 4
In Workfront, how do I make an adjustment to a timesheet that is older than 2 weeks. For instance, I have users that need to make changes to existing timesheets all the way back to Jan 01, 2017. Is there some documentation on this in the forums? I would like any documentation on how Workfront manages any changes to timesheets in the past.
3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Rod, If you are a timesheet administrator, you can re-open closed timesheets. You or the users can then make the changes to the hour records (as long as the relevant projects are still open etc). Regards, David.

Level 5
David is this also true for Timesheets that have been submitted for Approval and are now Closed due to that approval? If so, can you provide a link to how to re-open timesheets in this case? Thanks

Level 10

Sure Tracy. Please see attached. You need to find the closed timesheet, then click the checkbox next to it, then click Edit, then you can change its status back to Open.0690z000007ZiU2AAK.png