Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

PTO - Chronological Order

Level 10
Hi all, I know there have been few post about reporting on Users PTO. Has anyone come across the solution/txt mode to get the date in Chronological Order? At the moment it looks a bit messy.. 2018 leaves in between 2017... any ideas? Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5

Good morning Dagmara If you are reporting off the user's PTO calendar, I haven't found a way to correct the text mode either. Since our users must request their PTO and have it approved by their manager prior to updating the PTO calendar, we use a TimeOff project where the user's request is submitted as an Issue with an approval process attached. Custom reporting from that project's issue then make it easy to view the data chronologically or otherwise. The snapshot below is an example of one of our reports. It is TO requests grouped by Manager and filter for upcoming TO based on today's date. Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation0690z000007ZiQoAAK.png

Level 10
Hi Tracy, That sounds like a good solution. The trouble is we do put PTO in personal calendars in Workfront but we don't submit it for approval. So it wouldn't work for us.. Thanks thought for sharing your thoughts :) Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD