Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Proofs not showing in My Updates

Level 5
We have a few cases where the proofs show up in someone's notification, but they don't show on the My Updates page. Anyone have any guesses? Kristine Ross Great West Life & Annuity Insurance Company
5 Replies

Level 10
Is it possible that the user is not a "reviewer and approver"? If no decision is required of them, it doesn't show up in the My Updates page. -skye

Level 5
They are set as the approver and I double checked that the stage they are assigned to is active. If I open the proof as that person, they do get the make a decision icon, so that is pulling through that far. Kristine Ross Great West Life & Annuity Insurance Company

Level 10
the only other thing I can think of is that the container might not be in an active state. e.g. if the document is in a project and the project is archived or in project setup mode, it might cause the approval to not show. But if this isn't it, I think you should just submit a helpdesk ticket and include a few example screenshots. -skye

Level 10
Hi - did you check the filter on their Home? I had it once where I was trying all these different things and didn't notice they had Approvals unchecked in the filter drop down. Another thing that has come up for us too is that the stage the person on only required one decision. If that is the case, the proof will disappear from their Home list but if they go in via the email, it will still have an option for them to leave a decision. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 10
hey Anthony, I think these are My Updates people and won't have Home or Home filters, but that's for sure a good thing to keep in mind for other users. -skye