Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

ProofHQ templates -- routing to a team vs an individual + account filters

Level 1
We're launching in May, 2019. 1. Our proofreaders work from a shared Outlook mailbox – some proofers are onsite, others are remote; only one is a FTE, the others are engaged during peak times. When setting up a routing template, I've entered the email address of that shared email inbox. One of four proofers would then go in and open the link, but will they be able to actually proof the work? I don't want each individual proofreader to receive notifications as that would create confusion and clogged inboxes for our "casual" proofers who are not here full-time. Anyone done this? Anyone know how to set up a group in the proofing tool? 2. We have a single account set up in ProofHQ but we have two instances – one for Marketing and one for Product Development (forms) – I'd like separate "accounts" or filters for the two groups so we can report on proofing statistics separately. Any suggestions on this one? Thanks Community!
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this message, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential, may be legally privileged, and intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. Be aware that the use of any confidential or personal information may be restricted by state and federal privacy laws. If you are not the intended recipient, do not further disseminate this message. If this message was received in error, please notify the sender and delete it.
3 Replies

Level 4
Hi Lou, I would test out if you assign the proof to a shared email and someone clicks the link in the shared email, does it then take you to ProofHQ with their credentials or does it take it to the proof as a guest? I think that "You have a proof" link is unique to who it was sent to, but I could be mistaken I can think of two ways that might work for this: 1) If you assign the proofs to the shared proof reader email so that the email notifications are all sent to one place, you will then want to have the default for those who access a proof to be assigned to reviewer or reviewer and approver depending on what it is you will be using. That way, when the individual proofer signs into the proof they will be given the correct access. The downside to this is that if anyone else goes into the proof they will also be assigned this same role. This may or may not be a problem based on how you are set up.We will sometimes have others on the creative team go into a proof, and they get added. The other downside is that if someone does not change the decision of the shared email address you will have a lot of requested reviews sitting out there. If they are set to just a reviewer, this can avoid that. 2) This is how we do it as we have multiple proofers as well who work in a rack system and grab whatever is next in the queue. We have a stage set up with our two or three proofers assigned to the same stage. Under the preferences for that stage we have checked Decision: Only one decision required. This allows all proofers to have access, but only one needs to look at it and approve. (This could work with the above solution if you are not using an automated workflow. If you are using a basic Workflow then everyone will be assigned to the same stage. But if you are using an automated workflow, then those who access the proof without being assigned will be placed in a Workfront stage). This way does send the email notifications as you mentioned above, if it is something you are not wanting you can set up filters in the email boxes to remove those if they will only be working from the shared email. Let me know if this helps at all, Kristina Kristina Walton Healthgrades

Level 5
Hi Lou, 1) Yes, the person who opens the email will be able to complete the proof review. We do the same thing for our production teams, you don't need the group in the proofing tool since they are all sharing the same email address. I would suggest having them identify themselves in the review comments, so your team knows who did the review in case there are questions. 2) I can't help much with groups in ProofHQ. We don't report on proofing statistics, I'd be interested as to what stats you pull on your proofs? Aileen Aileen Taylor Cell Signaling Technology

Level 1
In ProofHQ the Dashboard in the navigation panel displays a graph of proofs processed. Standard filters allow you to select individuals but not groups. Under "Account" it's a single account covering both instances -- so I think I can get around this by figuring out how to do a custom filter -- if that's possible? We did figure out how to set up the groups in the tool yesterday so we ended up what you've suggested. Thank you! Lou Claude Allianz Life