Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Proof Generation Pain for Interactive Website

Level 4
I am new to ProofHQ. We have created a Drupal website. Since our development site is not public I could not use ProofHQ to directly review and comment on the website. As an alternative, I exported the Drupal website into HTML5, CSS, javascript and assets and packaged it into a ZIP file. I next uploaded to Workfront and received a "Proof failed to generate" error message. I found out the the proof failed to generate because only ONE FILE can exist in the document root. Next I created a top level directory folder and copied all of the HTML files into except for index.html. After I performed this step I was able to generate a proof. It is a pain to change all of the links to accommodate this rule. I was then able to use the desktop viewer to review and comment on a working website - this is a super nice capability! Is anyone else experiencing the same pain point? Paul Maine Charles Schwab
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 2
Hi Paul, I'm actually curious on one point. When you say that the site is not public...is the site accessible to the people that are reviewing the proof? (even if behind a login or requiring for them to be on the internal network, etc.) If it is, it would be preferable to use the URL as the interactive site (that should work with the desktop viewer). Darin Patterson Workfront