Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Project On Time Pie Chart Report in Filterable Range

Level 5

Greetings, looking to create a Project report that shows a % pie chart* for on time vs late completed projects with on time being any project with project's actual completion date less than or equal to the project's planned completion date (not using project progress status) within the other report or prompt filters used. This would also be used on a dashboard. *bar chart will do if necessary.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Employee

Hi Tammie,

I think that @Linnie Ciepielowski‚ covered this in her Leap session from 2020. I just found the link to her session here - in her deck she has great text mode that I think will get a long way toward where you want to get.

I'd share the specific text mode, but I honestly think you might enjoy the entire presentation as it shows a lot of reports for you to consider using related to common KPIs like this.

Kyna

Level 5

Thank you, I'm excited to check it out. Don't recall if I'd gotten to that session.

Employee

You bet! I think the Leap content won't be available anymore soon, so watch it and download the sessions sooner rather than later!

Level 5

Hi Kyna, is there a way to download the sessions. There are some I'd definitely want to keep and reference again.

--Tammie

Employee

Hi Tammie,

I don't know of a way to download them, but they are still available now, so watch some of the old ones now and register for Adobe Summit so you can watch the new ones. There is always new content coming to learn from!

Kyna