Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is Workfront Ascent going to be updated with New WF Experience trainings, or are all new trainings just going to be accessible via the Training page on Workfront One for anyone to take?

Level 5

Should we still be submitting support tickets to enroll new Planners into Workfront Ascent if we have moved into NWE?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

Workfront Ascent will continue to be the source of training for Workfront Classic. Workfront One is the host for all new Workfront experience training.

If you're not onboarding users into the Classic experience, you won't need Ascent access for them. In fact, we have a page specifically for onboarding new users on Workfront One -- the Getting Started page. The learning paths here are designed to give new users the "fundamentals" of Workfront so they can get up and running!

Then additional training is available on the Training page. The learning programs are similar to the programs on Ascent—a collection of courses (learning paths) on a specific topic. The learning paths are similar to courses in Ascent—training on a specific feature, topic, etc.

Don't forget to click the Additional Resources tab to access the video library, downloadable guides, and learn about boot camps.

If you'd like to share feedback with the content development and training delivery teams, just email us at wfteinfo@adobe.com

Level 5

Thanks Allison!!! I appreciate the clarification. I am a fan of having all those trainings on Workfront One now - thank you!