Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Project Hours and Task Hours

Level 3
One of my users frequently uses general project time to approve and assist other designers, so I would like her to be able to charge that time to project time, while she still logs hours for the individual tasks that she is assigned to as well. This may be a setting that I need to adjust, but when she goes to her timesheet, the boxes for the project hours are grayed out, and she is unable to put hours there. Can somebody help me in figuring out why she can't log hours into projects? Do I need to change her setting or access level? Thank you! Nicole Medenilla Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
1 Reply

Level 10
Nichole You need to adjust the sharing permissions on that project to allow her to code time to the project itself. Project Actions, Sharing, add her individually and give her contribute access. Michael Lebowitz Marketing Analyst Michael.Lebowitz@guidewellconnect.com T 904-436-4240 | M 904-200-1364 Fax 904-565-6156 4800 Deerwood Campus Pkwy DCC 800-4-272 Jacksonville, FL 32246