Expand my Community achievements bar.

Project Form

Level 4
Hi, Can someone please help out with the Project Form? I have added all the info from the Request Form to the Project Form but it is not showing up on the form when someone submits a request? Not sure what I'm doing wrong. thanks Jennifer Jennifer Miklasz Fidelity International
3 Replies

Level 8
Hey Jennifer, What do you mean the information isn't showing up when someone submits a request? Are you trying to transfer the request custom form information over to a project when converting the request to a project? Kirsten Heikkinen Trek Bicycle Corporation

Level 3
Jennifer, Did you add the custom form to the Project template? The Project Form has to be attached to a template or added to a project for the data to appear. Dave Parker Sr Manager of Partner Communications Empathy*Developer*Harmony Adaptability*Connectedness t: 817-557-2121 x6647 m: 214-245-6855 seedcompany.com A Wycliffe Bible Translators Affiliate

Level 4
Thanks very much Dave. I think that's what is missing. thanks, Jennifer Jennifer Miklasz Fidelity International