Expand my Community achievements bar.

Knowing if a Task Has a WF Proof Attached?

Level 10
We attach routings via Workfront Proof to a specific task to aid tracking (i.e. the document being routed/reviewed is uploaded to the task), and we had an interesting request today: Can you apply a conditional style based on whether a a WF Proof-routed document is attached? Say for example, in the project landing page (task list) the task rows that have a task with an attached WF Proof routing would use green type. We'd set this to a View if it's even possible. Kevin Quosig
1 Reply

Level 7
Hey Kevin, I'm not a reporting master by any means, that would be our Remote Consulting and Professional Services teams. However, when I look at the API explorer https://experience.workfront.com/s/api-explorer , I can see that the Task object can reference collections for Documents. Documents can have actions ran against them to show them stuff like the getProofURL. I believe if you're good enough, you should be able to use EXISTS or figure out a way to tie the getProofURL action to show if a task has a proof URL or not (thus giving it a value.) I suspect you could build this as a calculated field, and then set up the display logic on the calculated field, but you would need to make sure that all tasks with documents that are proofed have that calculated field on it, or your data might be inaccurate. Good luck! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront