Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Program Status Report

Level 6

Hi, Has anyone figured out how to create a program level report that summarizes status, overall percent complete, final planned completion, etc? Much like the stat's that are seen on the program page but are not visible as fields for reporting?

AND does anyone know how to create a calculated field that looks at a date on a project level custom fields that are contained in a program? IE, I have a project level custom date field on each of 3 projects in a program, I want to know which one is the latest. Thanks, Mollie

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 4

Hi Mollie!

Our company doesn't use program reports, so I'm not super familiar with how they work, but I can speak to the project-level calculated field. I think this formula should work for what you need:

DMAX(Program.Name of Field,Program.Name of Field,Program.Name of Field)

To explain the formula:

The DMAX formula returns the latest date in the list

Program specifies that the custom field lives under the object "Program"

Each occurrence of Name of Field should be replaced with the name(s) of the program custom field you want to use.

Just keep in mind, Name of Field should be the label of the field, not the usual API version with "DE:Custom Field Name". So for example, if you have a custom field called Program Date A, in reporting, you'd usually write DE:Program Date A, but in calculated fields, you just need to write Program Date A.

Level 6

Hi Chloe, Thanks for this. Unfortunately I don't think I can search down an object and all the dates that I want are in the project level and all named the same thing :-) I confirm with Workfrotn support that this can't be done, but I did learn it will be able to be done in New Workfront Reporting, yay!