Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Printing View Different from PC to Mac

Level 2
I built a report that the columns look even when I export to PDF on my PC however when a Mac user exports the same report, it prints with the columns all janky. Any ideas to fix? Rebecca Johnson Life Time Fitness, Inc.
3 Replies

Level 7
Hello Rebecca, This sounds like something we would want to go through our support team for assistance with. However, that being said.. I am curious to know: Are both the Mac and PC devices using the same browser? (Chrome/Firefox/Opera) or Are they different? (Internet Explorer and Safari?) Is the report being exported by the same user or is it being ran as you on a PC and the other person as themselves on a mac for example? You can edit a report, go to report actions, and choose to run the report with the access rights of someone (typically this is done if a user has a need to see the report results from objects that they don't otherwise have direct access to.) Good luck! Thanks, Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 2
Hi Dustin - We are both using Chrome. I built the report and then shared it with my boss who also has admin access. I ran it from my computer and it looked great, she ran it on her computer and it looked goofy. Would you recommend her putting in a ticket for it? Thanks Rebecca Johnson Life Time Fitness, Inc.

Level 7
Hi Rebecca, I would absolutely recommend a support ticket, our support team will be more responsive and better able to help out versus over the community forum. Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront