Expand my Community achievements bar.

posting proofs in ProofHQ (WorkFront Proof)

Level 1
Hi, What happened to the ability to post proof in the ProofHQ Dashboard. This function seems to be removed. Robbin May | Art Director, Global [A] 1 Cannondale Way | Wilton, CT 06897 [P] 203.845.8302 [C] 203.470.1409 --------------- This e-mail may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally restricted or protected. If you did not receive this directly from a representative of a Dorel Sports company, or received this in error, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of a Dorel Sports company representative and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender via return e-mail and delete it. Thank you, Dorel Sports.
8 Replies

Level 10
I'm in the dashboard right now and there's a big green button to the upper left that says "New Proof" -- is that what you're looking for? -skye

Level 1
My dashboard doesn't have that anymore. It used to but now it is gone. Robbin May | Art Director, Global [A] 1 Cannondale Way | Wilton, CT 06897 [P] 203.845.8302 [C] 203.470.1409 --------------- This e-mail may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally restricted or protected. If you did not receive this directly from a representative of a Dorel Sports company, or received this in error, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of a Dorel Sports company representative and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender via return e-mail and delete it. Thank you, Dorel Sports.

Level 10
how weird. Have you tried all the usual stuff? deleting your cookies, cache, history, logging out and back in? After that, I would suggest you submit a ticket and then follow up with a call to the helpdesk and ask to be transferred to someone who can share screens with you to see your issue first hand. -skye

Level 1
Thanks Skye. But it's not just me with the issue it's the whole organization. I will submit a ticket. Thanks for the advise. Robbin

Level 10
Yeah, if it's everyone, definitely note that in the ticket. Set it as high priority, and when you call in, ask them to change it to urgent. Do it ASAP. Some of the proof team is located in the EU and you want to catch them before they leave if it's an EU issue. -skye

Level 1
I've never done this. How do I submit a ticket? Robbin

Level 10
Are you the authorized service contact for your organization? Log into support.workfront.com and open ticket and briefly explain the issue as you've done above, adding in that screenshot you posted. If you can't log in, you can just try calling them. (Or after you submit the ticket, call them) US: 844-306-HELP(4357) EMEA: +44 1256 274200 -skye

Level 1
Ah, I am not. I will speak to the person in organization who is. Thanks, Robbin