Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Pending approvals in Home aren't correct

Level 10

I have a user who wants to use Home. Glory be! 😀

However, looking at the approvals that she received a notification for, and the list of approvals in the Home list, and they do not match. Approvals that have a due date of March 4 are appearing under "no planned completion date." I suspect this because we are on V2 of that proof, yet it only seems to be showing V1.

Is there something I can do to make this accurate so it is a real, usable list that shows deadlines for proof approvals?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 8

We're having a similar problem except that some approvals (cause unknown) are not showing up at all in the home approvals list, but they get a notification and the approvals show up in Workfront Proof.

Level 10

Also when I create a Proof Approvals report the deadline doesn't show up even though there is one in the notification. This is the code for that column

EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=DOCU

EXISTS:a:project:status=CUR

EXISTS:a:project:status_Mod=in

EXISTS:a:versions:ID=FIELD:documentVersionID

approverDecision=Pending

approverDecision_Mod=cieq

approverID=$$USER.ID

approverID_Mod=in

isAwaitingDecision=true

isAwaitingDecision_Mod=eq

isCurrentDocumentVersion=true

isCurrentDocumentVersion_Mod=eq

Community Advisor

It's my understanding that due dates for Proof Approvals don't pull through to Home. All our proof approvals show under that "no planned completion date."

Other types of approvals show with their correct due date, but proof still needs a bit more integration.