Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Notification emails not going out?

Level 2

Good afternoon, y'all.

I'm also receiving reports from my users about missing notification emails. We were receiving ready to work notifications and "new work requests" as recently as yesterday, for example. I've seen none today. @Kyna Baker - inactive‚, I'm submitting a support ticket but have you heard of any changes that would explain the lack of notifications.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

@Kyna Baker - inactive‚, This one turns out to be an email system issue on our end. I just received a notification from our IT team, and I'm getting sporadic notifications as well.

Sorry for the false alarm. 😕

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Harold,

We don't have an official issue right now, but please submit a support ticket so we can track it if this becomes a bigger issue!

Kyna

Correct answer by
Level 2

@Kyna Baker - inactive‚, This one turns out to be an email system issue on our end. I just received a notification from our IT team, and I'm getting sporadic notifications as well.

Sorry for the false alarm. 😕

Employee

Oh, well, that's a relief. I'd rather have you reach out just in case and have it turn out this way than have you not reach out and have it be something the community could have helped with! I'm glad you're getting it resolved on your side. :)