Expand my Community achievements bar.

Not Enough Options in Request Type Drop Down

Level 2
I am a system admin. When I log in as one of my team members, they can only see one request type when they go to the drop down. They should be seeing way more options. How do I fix what they can see? Thank you! Travis San Pedro Lockton Dunning Benefits
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor
Hi Travis, Check the sharing on the request queues that user can't see and also compare their access level and user settings to another user that can see all of the requests (who isn't a System Admin). Then you can change the sharing on the different request queues or adjust that user's access level and/or their user settings. This is how we control the access on our different request queues as a way to secure them. Regards! Sheri Sheri Whitten

Community Advisor
For the queues in question, have you been through this article? What does it say on your queue details page? https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Understanding-the-Queue-Details-Tab-in-a-Project-Issue-Fo... -skye