Expand my Community achievements bar.

Next User Group Meeting?

Level 3
This is great. Love that so many folks are interested to meetup. For those new to the thread, @Michael Petersen has offered to host at his offices next week (10/9) to chat about timelines. If you plan to attend, please be sure to "https://one.workfront.com/s/question/0D50z00006Px3WcCAJ/" see his note here on how to RSVP. Sounds like there may even be enough interest to do another meetup in November or December downtown? @Elizabeth Volini , would you be interested to host? (Or if someone else offered, and I missed it, let me know!). Let's chat after the meetup next week to get an idea of possible dates and topics. Kristin Farwell Sr. Manager, Customer Advocacy Programs Workfront
31 Replies

Level 2
Will you be adding a Webex for remote participation? I can post it in our internal channels at JLL. Elizabeth Volini Enterprise PMO Lead JLL 200 E Randolph Street Chicago, IL 60601 T +1 312 702 4516 M +1 312 560 7468 One of the 2019 World's Most Ethical Companies® Jones Lang LaSalle For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please click "http://www.jll.com/privacy-statement">here . This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege. If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in the future then please respond to the sender to this effect.

Level 2
For sure, here is a link... Meeting Link: https://meet.discoverfinancial.com/orion/joinmeeting.do?MTID=9f8578e44da42f2239201f672c368655 Start the meeting Meeting Number: 993 327 631 Password: (This meeting does not require a password.) Audio Connection: +1 224-813-7000 (North American and International) +1 877-449-5599 (North American Toll Free) +86 21 6138 6310 (China local number) +44 1252 363900 (UK local number) Access Code: 993 327 631 Michael Petersen Discover Financial Services

Employee
Hi Michael - This is great! Thank you so much for jumping in and helping get this organized! It went from a spark of an idea to a real meetup in just a few days! I would recommend creating a new discussion w/ the final details so it's easy for folks to find. Can you do that? I would include the final details like date, time, address, any special directions to the venue or instructions for people when they arrive (where to park and check-in, etc.). Since this one is happening so quickly, I won't be able to setup a formal reg page or send out invites, but I think that's ok. It looks like we'll have a good idea of attendance based on people's comments on the post. RE: @Elizabeth Volini 's question about Webex, I think that's a great idea. I would offer to join and use my own Zoom login, but I'll be on a plane that day. Do you have a Webex or Zoom that could be used? Kristin Farwell Sr. Manager, Customer Advocacy Programs Workfront

Level 1
Michael, thanks for opening your offices to us. October 9th is the Jewish fast day of Yom Kippur and I won't be able to attend. Will the meeting be recorded for playback? Typically, meetings aren't scheduled on major religious holidays out of respect for the practices of all religions. Mayer Becker Mayer Becker - ZeeJay Digital Zee Jay Digital

Level 5
We are struggling with this as well. I plan to attend either on-site or via the meeting link. Thank you for putting this together, Michael. Tammie Bouchard National Safety Council

Level 3
Hi all! Joining in a bit late here. I love the idea of meeting up again. Yes being downtown a 1pm in the suburbs just isn't going to work. But, I think its a good idea to mix it up between the city and the suburbs so everyone has a chance to get some face to face time. I am happy to join via the webex. I will look into seeing if I can host at my office for a downtown meeting. We have some good sized conference rooms. Our office is at Wacker and Washington. Definitely easier to set that up to be later in the day, like maybe a 4 or 5 pm meeting? If that works for others. I will do some asking around to see how that could work. Andrea DiMauro-Walton

Employee
This is great. Love that so many folks are interested to meetup. For those new to the thread, @Michael Petersen has offered to host at his offices next week (10/9) to chat about timelines. If you plan to attend, please be sure to "https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=13&MessageKey=9a9851d1-a002-4a67-9ad2-1bb7caade6fa&CommunityKey=445f8c7f-a236-4ef9-bd0f-82f6a8a087df&tab=digestviewer&ReturnUrl=%2fdiscussions%2fcommunity-home%2fdigestviewer%3fcommunitykey%3d445f8c7f-a236-4ef9-bd0f-82f6a8a087df%26tab%3ddigestviewer" see his note here on how to RSVP. Sounds like there may even be enough interest to do another meetup in November or December downtown? @Elizabeth Volini , would you be interested to host? (Or if someone else offered, and I missed it, let me know!). Let's chat after the meetup next week to get an idea of possible dates and topics. Kristin Farwell Sr. Manager, Customer Advocacy Programs Workfront

Level 2
I'm happy to host at JLL/Aon building in downtown Chicago. But, we just hosted the last one, so let me know if someone else would like to do it instead. Elizabeth Volini Enterprise PMO Lead JLL 200 E Randolph Street Chicago, IL 60601 T +1 312 702 4516 M +1 312 560 7468

Level 2
All, Just commenting here to point out this Web-Ex and to give the Discover information. Address is: 2500 Lake Cook Road Riverwoods, IL 60015 if anyone needs to contact me directly email is mikepetersen@discover.com My cell is 708-271-7425 Thanks! Michael Petersen Discover Financial Services

Level 3
Fire drill here. I will be joining late. Andrea DiMauro-Walton

Level 8
Nice to (e)-meet everyone yesterday, I know I took away a lot of good tips, I hope everyone else feels the same. Let's keep in touch get the next meeting on our calendars soon! I remember that I promised to show someone how to create a column with flags in it, but I've forgotten who that was - could you reach out to me please? Katherine Katherine Stibley DMD Marketing Corp.