Expand my Community achievements bar.

Next User Group Meeting?

Level 3
This is great. Love that so many folks are interested to meetup. For those new to the thread, @Michael Petersen has offered to host at his offices next week (10/9) to chat about timelines. If you plan to attend, please be sure to "https://one.workfront.com/s/question/0D50z00006Px3WcCAJ/" see his note here on how to RSVP. Sounds like there may even be enough interest to do another meetup in November or December downtown? @Elizabeth Volini , would you be interested to host? (Or if someone else offered, and I missed it, let me know!). Let's chat after the meetup next week to get an idea of possible dates and topics. Kristin Farwell Sr. Manager, Customer Advocacy Programs Workfront
31 Replies

Level 2
I was wondering this myself! Thanks for asking! Elizabeth Volini Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc.

Level 8
Is there a way to identify the local chairs and see if they're still active? If not, I'd be happy to help plan something myself. Katherine Stibley DMD Marketing Corp.

Employee
Hi guys! My name is Kristin Farwell and I've recently joined Workfront to lead Customer Marketing and Regional User Groups in the US. I am not sure who the local Chicago chairs are, but I can do some digging. And if anyone wants to volunteer to get more involved, let me know! We aren't planning any large Workfront managed user groups in the area until the Spring, but I can help support if you want to get together at one of your offices. I can help put together a registration page and send out invites to the local community to help with participation. Just need some local partners to help with the location, agenda, etc. Feel free to reply to this thread, or send me a private message if you'd like to chat! Kristin Farwell Workfront

Level 3
Hey Kristin, When I was in Chicago for the Done Right event, doing some networking there is definitely interest in getting it up and running again. I'll shoot over the names of folks I chatted with. Also - the Minneapolis group is willing to host a Zoom/WebEx meeting so that those in Chicago can join the first part of our meeting in October, details have been posted for that. Thanks, Connie Connie Sutherland, CPPM CareerBuilder

Level 2
Kristin The Discover team would like to host a get together. Specifically, we would like a summit of sorts centered on timelines. See examples of what others are doing, how many tasks, how many templates, best practices... Does this seem like something the group would be up for? Michael Petersen Discover Financial Services

Employee
Hi Michael, That's great! I think the best thing to do would be to throw out a few different dates and see if we can generate some interest on those dates and the topics you've mentioned. We can also send out a broader email to customers in that area, but lets lock down some basic details first. Do you have some dates in mind that you'd be able to host? Also, how many folks could you accommodate at your office? A medium to large conference room would be great, with the ability to project in case someone wants to share their screen. Let me know what you think and I'm happy to help you get it organized. Kristin Farwell Workfront

Level 8
Hi Michael, This is a thing our teams are struggling with too, we'd love to get together and share ideas. I'll even bake the cookies. Katherine Katherine Stibley DMD Marketing Corp.

Level 2
Let me know where and when, I have a lot of people at JLL that would be interested in this discussion as well. Thanks! Elizabeth Volini Enterprise PMO Lead JLL 200 E Randolph Street Chicago, IL 60601 T +1 312 702 4516 M +1 312 560 7468 One of the 2019 World's Most Ethical Companies® Jones Lang LaSalle For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please click "http://www.jll.com/privacy-statement">here . This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege. If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in the future then please respond to the sender to this effect.

Level 1
I'm in! This is a great topic!
Donna Thorson Eastman Associate Traffic Manager, Creative

Level 2
We have plenty of space on campus(Riverwoods, IL) so a room will not be a problem. Our only consideration for dates is 10-16 through 10-31, a key teammate will be on vacation. Open to any dates not in that timeframe. Michael Petersen Discover Financial Services

Level 2
Hate to ask, but any space downtown Chicago? You'll get more attendees from us in the city. Or perhaps, is there a video conference room available? We could do a virtual Chicago user group? I could host a video conference room at Aon downtown or even just remote participation.... Elizabeth Volini Enterprise PMO Lead JLL 200 E Randolph Street Chicago, IL 60601 T +1 312 702 4516 M +1 312 560 7468

Level 2
We do have an office in the city. If that works best for the most people I can look in to reserving some space there. Michael Petersen Discover Financial Services

Level 8
Selfishly, we were excited to see someone in our neighborhood that wouldn't require taking half a day to travel downtown battling traffic. (We're in Rosemont.) Can we find someone with space in the city and rotate between? My company can host as well, but we're not huge. 15-20 is our largest conference room. Katherine Katherine Stibley DMD Marketing Corp.

Level 2
Okay... How does either Oct 9 or Oct 10 sound to everyone? We can do this one in Riverwoods and the next one in the city. We do have conference rooms with cameras but I am not sure how good they are. Timelines is the focus. I was thinking I could get examples of the people have and display them so we can get a dialog going. Michael Petersen Discover Financial Services

Level 2
I will personally be at Workfront HQ in Utah that week, so won't make that date. But, I'm sure some of my team members would be happy to participate remotely via webex or similar on Oct 9th or 10th. Elizabeth Volini Enterprise PMO Lead JLL 200 E Randolph Street Chicago, IL 60601 T +1 312 702 4516 M +1 312 560 7468 One of the 2019 World's Most Ethical Companies® Jones Lang LaSalle For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please click "http://www.jll.com/privacy-statement">here . This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege. If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in the future then please respond to the sender to this effect.

Level 1
Being in Northbrook I am also glad to go to Riverwoods. The 10th is better for me personally but I am flexible. Thank for offering to host!
Donna Thorson Eastman Associate Traffic Manager, Creative

Level 2
Hi everyone, Is this something you are hoping to do during the day or in the evening? Just curious as I would guess many folks from the city probably won't travel to the suburbs at night. Best, Liz Liz Pompe Digital Producer - Content Digital Marketing Northwestern Memorial HealthCare 541 N Fairbanks Court Chicago, Illinois 60611 312.926.4739 office 724.678.3771 cell elizabeth.pompe@nm.org "http://www.nm.org/"> nm.org This message and any included attachments are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute proprietary or non-public information under international, federal, or state laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail.

Level 2
Liz Another great question... I am open to a meeting during the day if everyone thinks they can get the time during the day. 1:00 start? Michael Petersen Discover Financial Services

Level 8
Sounds good for our team. Either the 9th or 10th are fine. Katherine Stibley DMD Marketing Corp.

Level 2
Kristin We are good for Oct 9th at 1:00 in Riverwoods, IL. Should I make a post on the main Chicago board or do you want to handle the invite and info? Michael Petersen Discover Financial Services