Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

New Webinar Archive in Community!

Level 9
Hey everyone, I recently finished putting together a Webinar Archive for you all. Right now there are only about 12 webinars listed. However, we are working hard to increase the number of relevant and instructional webinars in the coming months. Many of them may even feature some of you! ( If you're interested in showing off some of your Workfront knowledge in a webinar with us, leave a comment below. ) In the meantime, if you want to navigate to the new Webinar Archive, go to Resources (in the top navigation) > click "Webinars" > Click "Watch the Webinar" for the video you'd like to view I'd also love to know what your thoughts are on hosting Release webinars in a similar way. (Once again, leave your thoughts in the comments.) Thanks everyone! I promise, more features and cool stuff is soon to come... -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
2 Replies

Level 10
Thanks Nate -- looks great. For those who (like me) remember "spatially", you can get to this page by clicking Resources > Webinars from the main menu of this Community forum. Regards, Doug

Level 6
Sweet! Thanks Nate! Laura Ray Project Support Analyst Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com< [cid:image002.png@01D21963.FD90FD00]