Expand my Community achievements bar.

New SharePoint Integration User Admin Approval Request

Level 3

We would like to use the new SharePoint integration, but our IT department will not allow the individual user admin approval request to be used to gain access to SharePoint through Workfront. The IT department told us that no other app requires individual user admin approval to be granted to use an integration. Has anyone else experienced this set up issue with the new integration? If so, please share any solutions as we would love to use the SharePoint integration. 

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

SP integration has to be configured in Azure AD properly to work in the first place. This is the trickiest part because permissions need to be set correctly (i did share that in the past somewhere in the community, so this should be searchable). Once this is set every user approves access individually since these are delegated permissions. 

We made it to work, but it was a pain and still it doesn't work 100% optimal

Level 3

Thanks for your response. I found your post about the setup- https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/workfront-questions/new-sharepoint-document-link/m-... I'll share that with my IT group. 

Our IT group would let us use the legacy set up, since it doesn't require changing permissions in Azure. But they don't want us to use legacy since it won't be supported eventually.