Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

New Home Experience_To-dos

Level 2

Can other's add to your to-do list? Someone had a to-do appear on their list from a project they worked a long time ago. I'm trying to determine how this could have happened.

Second, can the to-do list be set up to send you notifications via email?

Thank you,
Brenda

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi, are you referring to personal tasks as 'to-dos'? If you mean what WF calls personal tasks, yes you can assign them to someone else. When you create a personal task from your homepage task/work list, it defaults to yourself as the assignment but you are able to go to it in your worklist and assign it to someone else.

Regarding email notifications, there is one for letting you know a personal task you assigned to someone else is completed, but doesn't look like any others. 

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1690223365601.png

If you found this helpful, please mark correct to help others : )

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 2

I’m referring to the To-dos list in the new home page. 

BrendaDB_0-1690223722280.png

Community Advisor

Ah, apologies .No, you cannot assign items in that widget to others, they are intended just for the user.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Community Advisor

On the new Home's to-do widget it doesn't look like you can assign them to anyone else or associate them with a project. Looks like you can name your item, give it a date, delete it, and mark it as done. 

However, I went into our Preview environment to try a couple things. I was able to create a personal task on the current home and have it show up in the To-Do widget of the new Home. And when I created a new task (not personal task) from Home and associated with a project it showed up in the My Tasks widget on the new Home.

If it's showing up in the To-Do widget my guess would be that someone created a personal task then re-assigned it to that user.