Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

New Here

Level 2
Hi Everyone, I am somewhat new to WorkFront, after deciding to deploy it to part of our marketing deployment. I attended Leap 2019 in Dallas this year and was blown away by the user community. Anyway I thought I would say hi and introduce myself. - Jeremy Jeremy Busch Refinitiv
3 Replies

Level 6
Welcome to the community Jeremy! LEAP is a great way to dive right in. Glad you had a good experience going to it. We also have a pretty active Minneapolis / St Paul group that does regular local user groups. Many of the local members are pretty experienced in the system and have even given talks at LEAP. Make sure you keep an eye out for those events! If we cross paths at a user group or elsewhere, don't hesitate to come up and say hi! Matt Marks Banner Engineering Corp.

Level 4
Welcome Jeremy! Looking forward to meeting you at future events. This is a great local user group and everyone is so helpful so don't be afraid to jump in. Jean Chapdelaine NovuHealth

Level 3
Welcome! Stay tuned for local events that we try to schedule quarterly. Connie Connie Sutherland, CPPM CareerBuilder