Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

NEW EXPERIENCE SITE? YES OR NO??

Level 4
Is anyone else not-so-happy about the way the Help Tickets work within the new Experience site? I don't like that I can't see the history of our conversation in my Outlook email inbox. I also don't like that when I click through the View/Comment button in my email that I have to remember to go to "Cases" tab. It doesn't automatically go to the open ticket like it used to... If you agree with me, please go upvote my Idea Exchange here: View this on Workfront > Lori Meek Life.Church
3 Replies

Level 2
I just voted because I have also been frustrated that I can't see the history of the conversation, especially when I had to enter four Help tickets in one day. I couldn't keep track of what was what since there was no history. What is the view/comment button in your email and cases tab? I don't see that, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Thanks for adding this to the idea exchange! Nikki Tomlinson UPMC Health Plan Inc