Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

New England User Group

Level 2
Any word on the next New England area user group meet up? We are very interested in participating! Darcie Hughes Northeastern University
13 Replies

Level 6
Interested here as well. Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Project Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 2
Alison (Workfront's Community Manager) has been working on this, most likely for Q3 (not before end of June). Dianne Keohane Globoforce

Level 2
Thank you! Does she need a host? If so, Northesatern University is interested in hosting. Darcie Hughes Northeastern University

Level 2
I've been talking to Alison about having Globoforce host but you should check with her. Maybe we can have quarterly meetings! Dianne Keohane Globoforce

Level 2
This is so exciting Workfront helps with this. Im hoping to join some of these user groups! Jessica Beaudet PC Connection, Inc.

Level 2
I'm interested in this also! I think it would be very useful to get other perspectives in the area. David Fallon Cartera Commerce, Inc.

Level 1
I am very interested in attending the next meeting. Michael Zampell Bose Corporation

Level 2
Thank you! @Alison Milbury I would love to talk about hosting a meeting at Northeastern. Darcie Hughes Northeastern University

Level 2
Hi Everyone! Any idea when the next meeting will be? I'd love to connect with you all. Thanks, Amanda Amanda Barros

Level 5
The Harvard group is in too! Just keep us posted on when/where! Karen Karen Rutz Harvard: Alumni Affairs & Development

Level 7
Hi Karen, looks like the New England User Group meetup is September 27 at Northeastern University. The details can be found under the Events section on the Community site. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 2
I will probably be a little late getting to Northeastern today but I still plan to attend. Hopefully will be there by 1:00 David Fallon Cartera Commerce, Inc.

Level 6
Thanks to everyone at Northeastern for hosting yesterday's event. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next one too! Catherine Hayes The Channel Company