Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Notifications from Project Template Docs

Level 4
As the System Admin, I've added various documents for the teams to use ie request forms, s/sheets etc to our project templates. They download the item, complete them and then upload them again onto the relevant task. We can't currently use custom forms, as the info needs to be sent on to other people in the company, other teams and external agencies. My question is, how do I turn off notifications for these items only, as I'm getting notifications when someone adds an update to their version of the document I uploaded originally ie to tag an agency, and it's not something I need to be made aware of. I don't want to turn off all notifications for documents, as I manage my own projects through WF too. Whilst it's not a big issue currently, if I can reduce the amount of unnecessary emails I receive, then great! Nina Long
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 7
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but under your "My Settings" under Notifications, there are the following options that you can deactivate: Information about Projects I'm On Email me when...a document is added to a project I'm on Information about Projects I Own Email me when...a document is added to a project I own Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services