Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Need the to able to change who is assigned on a request to the back-up person when someone is out of the office.

Level 6

When our business partners submit a request, the routing rule automatically routes the request and assigns it to the Account Manager (AM) who is responsible for that book of business. However, when the AM is out of the office, we would like to be able to change the assignment on an individual request to another AM, who will be work on that particular one while the other AM is out of office.

Right now they are unable to change the assignment. Only the person who was originally assigned and Admins can do it. Am I missing something? Is there a way to do that or is it not available at this time?

We thought this was possible when we were using Classic.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Marla,

I think this article helps walk you through the advanced sharing of objects: https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FWo...

I hope that helps!

Kyna

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Hi Marla,

Great question. Really it comes down to sharing access on the request that has been submitted. If a user doesn't have access to change assignments then they won't be able to do so. To change assignments they need at least Contribute access with "Make Assignments" checked. 0694X00000ENtQyQAL.jpeg

Level 6

Thanks for the screen capture. What area is this in?

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Marla,

I think this article helps walk you through the advanced sharing of objects: https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FWo...

I hope that helps!

Kyna

Level 10

Fairly certain Workfront doesn't have any sort of "out-of-office" or "forwarding" features, but I could be wrong (and hope I am). Interested in the anwers to this myself…