Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Need Help Summing Total Hours on a Project Report

Level 2
I have a Projects by Division and Service Type report. Division and Service Type are custom fields on the project. The report is grouped first by Division and then by Service Type. The detail report indicates the project count by Division in the grouping heading. It does the same in the Service Type grouping heading. I can also see the Total Hours by project. Is there a way to get Workfront to total the division and service type total hours and add them to the grouping headings? Even better would be if I could customize the Summary report tab to include the total hours. Or, do I just need to export the report to Excel and do the calculations there? Amy Thomas Director of Client Services Ball State University
1 Reply

Level 10
hi Amy, do you know if you've set up (in your view area) to sum the hours columns? If that doesn't sound familiar, you can find out more about that here: https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Create-a-custom-report-1334603577 (look for step 7) -skye