Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Need assistance with report that indicates if Billing Records are associated with a project.

Level 4

Hi All,

I am looking for a quick way to see if projects have Billing Records associated to them. I can create a billing record report that shows the project name, but I can't figure out how to create a project report that indicates if the project has billing records. I don't need to see the name of the record(s), just a true/false would be fine.

If the only way to see it is to include the name(s) of the records, that is fine too. Looking for something like the Has Expenses field.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Kris,

If you want a filter to only show projects with billing records, then you can use the following by creating a filter and adding this to the filter text mode:

billingRecords:ID_Mod=notblank

Hope this helps!

Dan

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Kris,

If you want a filter to only show projects with billing records, then you can use the following by creating a filter and adding this to the filter text mode:

billingRecords:ID_Mod=notblank

Hope this helps!

Dan

Level 4

@Dan Perkins‚

Thanks, I was actually looking for the opposite (projects without Billing Records), but this got me to where I needed to be!