Expand my Community achievements bar.

Need a report on every task a person is assigned to, not just if they are the task owner

Level 2
Need a report on every task a person is assigned to, not just if they are the task owner. If I pull a task report on "Assigned to ID". It only pulls the tasks where the user is the task owner. I need ALL of the tasks, even if they aren't the primary assignee. I can' figure out how to do this. Any help?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
Hi: You’re looking for an Assignment Report. Create a new report, Assignment Report (from the drop down list). That is every assignment. Let me know if you need more details. Eric

Level 2
Perfect. Thanks! Dustan T.D. Holland, MA Multimedia Operations Manager Novant Health Multimedia Productions Group< ">http://iconnect.novanthealth.org/MarketingPR/mpg/Pages/default.aspx> 336.718.9787<336.718.9787> In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd. -Miguel de Cervantes

Level 4
Hi, You need to create an Assignment report instead of a Task report. I had a similar issue. Then you select Assignment -> Assigned to ID and that will do it. See screenshot attached. Hope this helps. Thanks, Patty