Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

My work report for user

Level 2

We have run into issues when tasks are completed by a user, then reopened by someone other than the user. These tasks do not show up on the users My Work. Any suggestions on how to configure a report that shows what is in the work area for a user?

Thanks for any suggestions.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks.  Unfortunately. none of the filters apply to this situation.  I have a work around – cancel the task and then reopen, that seems to work; not ideal but thanks for your comments.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 3

Looks to me like when changing status to "Reopened" the default assignee is the person last assigned to the previously closed object. Does not automatically reassign to user reopening it. Reports showing "assignments", for example Issue >> Assignments, should detect that this is now reopened and assigned to that user.

Level 2

Thanks for your comment. Our tasks status report shows the assignment, but the assignment may not show in My work. Am trying to get a report so I can compare the task status report with the users My work - has been sending me a screen shot of their My work so I can compare against the status report.

Level 3

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/basics/home/use-home-area/display-items-in-h...

did you look through this? I have not in detail, but may help with identifying what can/can't be modified on the my work/home list.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks.  Unfortunately. none of the filters apply to this situation.  I have a work around – cancel the task and then reopen, that seems to work; not ideal but thanks for your comments.