Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

My Updates Page

Level 5
We are currently training users and they had some questions I can't answer. 1. Does anyone know how updates are limited on the My Updates page. For example is it x number of comments or is it x days? Is that something I can customize? 2. For the proofs that show up on the top of that page, do I have the ability to add fields to that section? We want to add the task name, but I am not seeing anything to let me update that. Thanks, Kristine Ross Great West Life & Annuity Insurance Company
1 Reply

Level 10
Hi - 1 - I think the updates are the last 14 days. I looked at Experience and didn't see any direct information though. But I believe we had a situation awhile back and we found that stuff over 2 weeks old disappears. 2 - Unfortunately, there is no customizations at all for My Updates. :( Side Note: I also found out that they are getting rid of My Updates. They are going to replace it with a Home like screen that just shows Approval. They haven't figured out how to show comments/notes/etc. so that might be gone for good. :( Anthony Imgrund FCB